Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Savings accounts are great for the casual saver. But if you're serious about achieving a certain savings goal within a specific timeframe, a CD is for you. That's because with variable and fixed interest rates and pre-determined terms that you select, CDs provide a guaranteed return.
Earn a higher rate than regular savings—with higher rates on longer terms. So if you're saving for something special (like Dallas Cowboys box seats exactly 2.5 years from tomorrow), you know a good way to make it happen.
Be sure to ask you BankTexas representative about our new Variable Rate Deposit, with an rate indexed to the One-Year US Treasury Daily Yield and a floor of 1.00%. It is a worry-free CD that keeps the customer in mind.
- Variable and fixed interest rates, higher than regular savings
- Very low-risk investment
- A wide range of terms to save for exact goals
- Penalty may occur for early withdrawal
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open for fixed rate CD's
- $10,000 minimum deposit for variable rate CD's