Mobile Check Deposit
With BankTexas' free mobile app, making deposits to your personal account is a SNAP!
Mobile Check Deposit is a free, 24/7 service available to online banking users. It is fast, easy, and secure and you do not have to visit our lobby or send us the check.
Mobile Check Deposit works on most Apple and Android smart phones through our free Bank Texas app. Not currently enrolled in BankTexas mobile banking services? See below. *
For deposits submitted Monday-Friday before 6:00p.m. (except for banking holidays), funds are generally available the first business day after the date of the deposit.
To get started:
- Using your smart phone, log on to your account through your Bank Texas app.*
- Select the Deposit tab.
- Simply snap a picture of the front and back of the check and select the account to submit the deposit. (See tips on capturing a good check photo below.)
- An electronic receipt is available immediately by entering your email in the Send Receipt Option.
- Press Continue and Deposit Check. Once submitted, please retain your deposited check for 60 days and then securely destroy it.
Tips for taking good check photos for deposit:
- Sign the back of the check in the designated area.
- Find a well-lit area and place the check on a dark surface. Remove objects or other items from view.
- Position the camera directly above the check, not on an angle.
- Capture all four corners of the check using the guides built into the app to line up the image. Take a picture of both sides of the check as your phone instructs.
*To enroll in BankTexas' mobile banking services, log onto our website at www.banktexas.org and enter your ebanking user name and passcode. Click User Services at the top of the page, then Mobile Enrollment under Manage Account. Select Add Mobile Device and follow the instructions.
Once your mobile device is enrolled, you may download the free BankTexas app through the applicable Apple App or Google Play Android store. Then follow the instructions you receive as text messages on your phone and you may begin using mobile banking right away. A data plan is required for usage.
For additional questions or assistance, please contact a bank associate at your local BankTexas location.