What's Kasasa Cash®? It's dynamic free checking that packs a punch. Not only is Kasasa Cash free, you also earn a high interest rate simply by doing things that make your life easier.
On top of that, you receive ATM fee refunds nationwide.* Get more than just checking with Kasasa Cash. Get a banking game changer.
- Account Detail
- 2.25% APY* on balances up to $7,000
- 0.05% interest rate on portion of balance over $7,000
- Resulting in an APY between 2.25% to 0.19%, for example, on a $100,000 balance*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 per month* (up to $5 per transaction)
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements with check images
- Free Visa® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as completing the following transactions and activities in Kasasa Cash each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 ACH payment or direct deposit post and settle
- Enroll in online banking and receive free eStatements
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base interest rate. Plus, you can get back to earning competitive interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds, up to $5 per transaction, the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 7/30/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($5 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $7,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $7,000 earn 0.05% interest rate on portion of balance over $7,000, resulting in a range of 2.25% to 0.19% APY on an assumed balance of $100,000. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions.Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit one account per household. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee if the ATM fee was not reimbursed at the close of the statement cycle.