Community is at the center of everything we do at BankTexas. Time and again, we've demonstrated our commitment to making a difference and helping neighbors live well. After all, the strength of our organization is tied to the wellbeing of the communities where we do business.
Soliciting BankTexas' support for your community organization
BankTexas is among the most active corporate donors in East Texas, reaching out to organizations that affect tangible change in communities we serve. Year after year, we donate to organizations that make a difference in the lives of the people around us. Our commitment to community involvement also extends to our employees, who volunteer in numerous civic groups, chambers of commerce, city governments, churches, and service organizations.
We invite you to solicit our support for your organization by submitting a donation request. Simply download and print this application, fill it out, then submit in person to your nearest BankTexas store. Or you may mail it to the following address:
P O Box 1675
Quitman, TX 75783
Before doing so, however, we ask that you read our guidelines related to the organizations and events that we do and do not support.
We support organizations that:
- Deliver benefit to the communities from which the donations are generated
- Are located in the areas BankTexas serves
We look for opportunities that:
- Affect tangible results through moderate funding
- Position BankTexas as a leader in the corporate community
- Raise money for the benefit of non-profits in the neighborhoods we serve
- Show evidence of employee interest and involvement that is more than fundraising
We do not support:
- Political campaigns
- Beauty or talent contests
- Individuals, individual scholarships, or travel
- Foundations affiliated with for-profit companies